- Postdoctoral Fellow, Harvard Medical School Department of Genetics/MGH Department of Molecular Biology, 1993-97
- Ph.D. Biophysical Chemistry, Yale University, 1993BS. Chemistry, University of Kansas, 1987
- Ph.D. Biochemistry & Molecular Biophysics, California Institute of Technology, 2005
- M.S. Biochemistry & Molecular Biophysics, California Institute of Technology, 2004
- B.A. Chemistry, Claremont McKenna College 1998
- Ph.D. Chemistry, University of Southern California, 2015
- B.S. Chemistry & B.A. Biology, Central Washington University, 2006
TINY. Runs on Starbucks.
B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of California Los Angeles, 2012
- Enjoys powerlifting mRNA display and no longer homeless!
- Ham, football, rubgy, lifting things, beer, burger
- Princess Golnaz jumps over fire
- [insert giggily noises]
B.S. Biochemistry, University of Southern California, 2019
- thumbs up?
High School Students
- Small child, lost at Halloween.